I’m interested in traveling to Africa, but I need help with planning. What’s my next step?
Our U.S. office is open Monday – Friday in Norwalk, Connecticut where you can reach us at 855-272-3274. Or if you prefer communication over email you can contact email@example.com
There are two main ways to experience Africa with us based on your travel style:
- Scheduled Departures – We offer a selected range of scheduled small group African safaris (2-7 guests per vehicle) along popular routes and destinations in Africa. The safari dates and itineraries are set in advance with all services pre-arranged so that individuals willing to travel can be grouped together for these tours providing an economical option with the value of our award-winning safari services.
- Private Journey – Our Private African Safaris offer nearly everything that a scheduled departure does, except that it is all focused solely on you. From the destination, the number of days, the number of people joining you, time of year you would like to travel, and budget, our expert team will create an unparalleled safari for you, whether you are a solo traveler or planning with a group. These trips include the use of your own luxury 4×4 land cruiser and one of our top-rated guides.
What do our prices include?
- Meals and lodging in lodging as specified in your itinerary
- All your park and game reserves fees, including conservation fees
- Unlimited game drives in our custom-built Land Cruisers that offer 360-degree game viewing
- All airport pick-up and transfers while in-country
- All in-country transportation as specified in your itinerary, whether by vehicle or bush plane
- One of our experienced and top-rated professional wildlife guides
- Excursions, as specified in your itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water in our safari vehicles
- Enrollment in flight for life evacuation services
- Pre-departure materials
- Extensive pre-departure briefings and someone available by phone to answer your questions
What is not included in the trip price?
- International Airfare (unless specified otherwise)
- Passport and Visa Fees
- Alcoholic beverages at most camps
Fully Transparent Pricing
Our African safaris have no hidden costs. Opposed to other operations, we don’t quote you a low price and then tell you that you also have to pay your park fees, or that in-country transportation is extra. When we quote you a price for your safari it includes almost everything while you are in-country and is outlined in the proposal. You will find that our pricing ranges over a wide scale. This is due to a number of factors which include:
- The number of people traveling in the group
- The season you are traveling in
- The type of in-country transportation whether by bush plane or land cruiser
- The grade of accommodation you want to stay in (3,4, or 5 stars)
I found a cheaper option, can you match the price?
Due to the high quality of our service and guides, we are unable to compete with budget operators, but we do believe that we can give you a great safari within a price range you will feel comfortable with. We are happy to look over any itinerary you are considering and offer free guidance whether you choose to travel with us or not. These can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How far in advance do I need to book?
We recommend no less than two months ahead of time. Keep in mind peak season books up as far as one year ahead of time. Outside of peak seasons, you should have no trouble booking if you schedule your safari at least six months in advance. But the earlier you get started, the better.
I saw a deal on GroupOn, why are your website prices different?
Our long term relationships with our accommodation partners enable us to get select discounted rates for certain departure dates. While these deals are often the best available, we are unable to modify any of the dates listed.
What budget would you recommend for a safari?
For a comfortable experience, we recommend a safari budget that typically starts at $3,000+ per person. This safari budget would include accommodations, meals, and transfers. We encourage anyone interested in planning a trip to contact us in order to get the best assistance and pricing for your dream adventure to Africa.